CALL FOR SPEAKERS
Share your ideas, knowledge, and experience with leaders in manufacturing during the conference sessions on June 26-28, 2024.
All proposals must be submitted no later than December 18, 2023.
We encourage proposals from speakers with practical experience in developing, overseeing, and executing leading-edge advanced manufacturing implementations, workforce best practices and continuous improvement strategies in their organizations. Although we welcome submissions from consultants or vendors, such proposals will be considered only if co-presenting with a manufacturer client. Co-presenters must be identified at the time of submission in order to be considered.
2024 Conference Tracks
Created for newcomers and industry veteran on the journey toward operational excellence, the continuous improvement track’s sessions focus on getting the most from people, technology, and logistics. Topics may include:
- Getting started with lean
- Problem-solving techniques
- A lean approach to inventory organization
- Sustaining your lean gains
- Why Six Sigma works
- Lean training
- Lean supplier development
Leadership and Workforce
Best practices on leading and managing dynamic workforces engaged in new, complicated production processes; how to hire, train, and retain critical talent. This track targets leaders from all facets of the manufacturing sector. It also will focus on sharing best practices and strategies to help meet one of leadership’s biggest challenges: building a better workforce in a difficult recruiting environment. Topics may include:
- Leading through change and disruption
- Positioning your organization for Industry 4.0 and beyond
- Successful training programs designed to address the skills gap
- Proven recruitment programs designed to attract a new generation of workers
- Developing a workforce who want to stay
Data-driven manufacturing uses cutting edge technology to control production, track quality and streamline industrial operations. This track shares trends and technology advances and outlines how they will—and will not—improve your competitiveness. Topics may include:
- Connected digital manufacturing
- Cybersecurity: Keeping your manufacturing operations safe
- Robots & Cobots: A cure for the workforce shortage?
- Additive manufacturing
- Artificial intelligence
- Augmented reality and virtual reality
- Real-time data & data analytics: Make those numbers work for you
How to Submit a Proposal
Follow the link below to fill out the online form. You will be prompted to choose the conference track that your session should be listed under. You may enter multiple speaking proposals. We welcome submissions from consultants or vendors as well, but such proposals will only be considered if paired with a co-presenter from a manufacturing company. Please submit all proposals no later than December 18, 2023. If you have any questions on the form or process, you can contact Heather Wainio at email@example.com.
What's Included with a Speaking Engagement
As a speaker, you receive one (1) complimentary Full Conference Pass to IndustryWeek's Operations Leadership Summit; your name published on promotional material, website, and program; recognized as a leader in your field to the manufacturing industry, and discounted conference rate for your colleagues. Submit your proposal by December 18, 2023.