Choose from multiple breakout sessions and panel discussions that will include dozens of speakers from leading manufacturing companies. Previous speakers have included officials from Ford, Intel, Johnson & Johnson, Michelin and Kimberly-Clark. Learn from the real-world experiences of top manufacturers to take sustainable competitive advantages back to your operations.
Created for newcomers and industry veteran on the journey toward operational excellence, the continuous improvement track’s sessions focus on getting the most from people, technology, and logistics. Topics may include:
- Getting started with lean
- Problem-solving techniques
- A lean approach to inventory organization
- Sustaining your lean gains
- Why Six Sigma works
- Lean training
- Lean supplier development
Data-driven manufacturing uses cutting edge technology to control production, track quality and streamline industrial operations. This track shares trends and technology advances and outlines how they will—and will not—improve your competitiveness. Topics may include:
- Connected digital manufacturing
- Cybersecurity: Keeping your manufacturing operations safe
- Robots & Cobots: A cure for the workforce shortage?
- Additive manufacturing
- Artificial intelligence
- Augmented reality and virtual reality
- Real-time data & data analytics: Make those numbers work for you
All proposals due by December 18, 2023.